Revision help Watch

Alex 560
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, so am amazing at procrastinating and not getting the work that I need to do done. Does anyone know how I can be a bit more motivated and how to revise more? Anything would help - thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mrz4073
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get up and get **** done unless u wanna be working at McDonald’s for the rest of your life
Alex 560
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Well that’s me motivated thanks 😂
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
You could try different study techniques until finding something that is not boring and you actually enjoy. Maybe even do a bit of each so it doesn't get too tedious.
Revision guides, BBCBitesize, flashcards, Quizlet, youtube videos, Seneca Learning, past papers, study groups, GCSEPod, TES resources, mind maps, etc...

Some people also reward themselves for completing tasks. Like - 15 minutes tv for every 1h study. Or 1 chocolate snack for every 1h revision.
PrincessKeira
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
creative ways of revision to put around your room or house motivate me. For example make colourful posters or mindmaps and flashcards that you will see and notice each day.
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Make to-do lists so you feel motivated to cross them off. You could use productivity apps such as 'Forest'. Also, I find watching revision youtubers and 'Study with Me' videos motivates me. Also you could search pinterest or google for study motivation quotes. Remember what you're working for, whether that's a job, university, etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed