GCSE'S are nearly over or for some of you its already over

Watch
lilly_xx12345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So i made a thread in the very beginning of GCSE'S on how i felt about exams and what and how many i had to do, and so i thought about making a thread towards the end of gcses aswell but anyways i have one more exam left which is AQA Business and communication systems which i normally get high on in exams without revision but i want to revise this time but i cant find a way to revise for this exam and so if any of you have any useful resources can u please share it here x

But how did you guys find ur exams, which ones were the hardest and which ones were the easiest and how many do u have left and what plans do you have for the summer, im thinking of binge-watching series, oh and btw share any series that you like a lot that u would recommend xxxx
malkimoo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im also doing business communications aqa tomorrow learning from this if it helps u x
https://getrevising.co.uk/resources/...revision_notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
20.33%
No (98)
79.67%

Watched Threads