The Student Room Group

Student Finance and UCAS acceptance.

Hi, just waiting for UCAS and Student Finance to get back to me and I know it can be 6 weeks or longer, just wondered how many people get accepted for student finance and Uni courses. I meet all of the criteria for both and know there are still places on the course I want, it this just a waiting game and acceptance is pretty much inevitable or do people get rejected even when meeting standards? Anyone know what percentage of people who meet criteria and know places are available get turned away?
Thanks in advance for your time.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Argie10
Hi, just waiting for UCAS and Student Finance to get back to me and I know it can be 6 weeks or longer, just wondered how many people get accepted for student finance and Uni courses. I meet all of the criteria for both and know there are still places on the course I want, it this just a waiting game and acceptance is pretty much inevitable or do people get rejected even when meeting standards? Anyone know what percentage of people who meet criteria and know places are available get turned away?
Thanks in advance for your time.

Finance is a process of meeting the eligibility criteria.

You application for university is being considered by your university not ucas (ucas is just the middleman). You need to contact them to make sure that they are considering your application and will make a decision before July.
Reply 2
I will contact them tomorrow, thanks for your knowledge.

Quick Reply

Latest