Lostgirl12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi
I’m very worried about my dissertation. I have done first three chapters: Introduction, Literature Review and Methodology so far and that’s around 7200 words.
I have 2 months to hand in my dissertation and still needs to collect data from an archive. The process of collecting and analyzing data is scarring me. I just feel like I won’t be able to finish it. Can someone please guide me or share how they finished their dissertation.

Thank You
Justmac
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What is your overall word limit?

Before you start collecting data make sure you know your data collection and analysis procedures inside out. Then collect and analyse the data. I found that the easiest and most enjoyable part but it was difficult because there was so much quality data. Make sure you analyse the data inline with the aims of your research. There may be things that are interesting but if it isn't within your aims then get rid of it. I found the discussion easiest to write because you are literally just talking about what you found
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.28%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.39%
Live streaming events (46)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.75%
A uni comparison tool (119)
23.2%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.42%