Akdas
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok so I posted just over a week ago asking about the difficulty of studying C3 in its entirety in a week in readiness of the upcoming exam - all basically from scratch. People grated on me and thought it was impossible. I told them I studied the entire of D1 in a few days for reference but obviously that particular module isn't very difficult. Either way it's been around a week of C3 study and I've taken two exams, one before and just now. U. A. "Ok good for you, *******". Correct. But I need genuine advice on the actual difficulty of C4 and as to whether 2/3 days would enough for complete study. I think it's slightly shorter than C3 but obviously harder. My weak point is trig and I found out you have to differentiate that ****. So I was asking if I should leave C3 alone now and add the spare days the the C4 preparation calendar. Thanks in advance!
Sahyun
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Akdas)
Ok so I posted just over a week ago asking about the difficulty of studying C3 in its entirety in a week in readiness of the upcoming exam - all basically from scratch. People grated on me and thought it was impossible. I told them I studied the entire of D1 in a few days for reference but obviously that particular module isn't very difficult. Either way it's been around a week of C3 study and I've taken two exams, one before and just now. U. A. "Ok good for you, *******". Correct. But I need genuine advice on the actual difficulty of C4 and as to whether 2/3 days would enough for complete study. I think it's slightly shorter than C3 but obviously harder. My weak point is trig and I found out you have to differentiate that ****. So I was asking if I should leave C3 alone now and add the spare days the the C4 preparation calendar. Thanks in advance!
Took me 2 days to revise for c4 from scratch. came out of the exam with a B, but i am a expert crammer
Akdas
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Sahyun)
Took me 2 days to revise for c4 from scratch. came out of the exam with a B, but i am a expert crammer
I'm not revising anything. I'm literally learning it for the first time.
Sahyun
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Akdas)
I'm not revising anything. I'm literally learning it for the first time.
yh pretty much learning it from scratch at that point. didnt pay attention in class so i didnt even know how to go about doing partial fractions before i started. Get intergration and vectors under your belt first and the rest is easy sailing. Let me remind you that I spent the whole 16 hours daily on it for 2 days.
username2752874
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Akdas)
Why do you do this to yourself - C4 is harder than C3, but that's just my opinion. Vectors will take longer to learn than anything from C3
Bear in mind I did WJEC, so mine had integration by sub, parts, parametric diff, diff equations, binomial expansion and trig in C4
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
20.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.71%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
7.14%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (19)
16.96%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (27)
24.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
20.54%

Watched Threads