The Student Room Group

Traditional girl vs Liberal girl.

Which do you prefer and why?

Scroll to see replies

Can you elaborate on what both 'traditional' and 'liberal' girls would entail in terms of personality, beliefs, etc., and any other traits people look for in a woman?
Traditional girl
Better morals
Better looking
Has more self respect and dignity
Values family greatly
Takes better care of children
Is actually normal unlike modern liberal girls
Reply 3
Two words that aren't in my dictionary
Reply 4
Original post by kfcmalife
Traditional girl
Better morals
Better looking
Has more self respect and dignity
Values family greatly
Takes better care of children
Is actually normal unlike modern liberal girls

This. Lol.
Reply 5
I personally prefer to pursue cis white male hating feminist psychos, but to each his own.
Reply 6
Original post by mongodb
I personally prefer to pursue cis white male hating feminist psychos, but to each his own.

Ah, you like the Liberal girl then. Lol.
Reply 7
Original post by Clockrice
Ah, you like the Liberal girl then. Lol.

Did you just assume my sexuality? Triggered.
Reply 8
Original post by mongodb
Did you just assume my sexuality? Triggered.

Are you a banging super model instead of a dude then. Lol.
Reply 9
Are you a banging super model instead of a dude then. Lol.

Well my mum says I'm gorgeous.
How would you describe a liberal woman?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
How would you describe a liberal woman?

Guess.
Reply 12
Original post by mongodb
Well my mum says I'm gorgeous.

That's nice. DM me a pic of you then. Lol.
That's nice. DM me a pic of you then. Lol.

Alright you got me, can't think of an adequate semi-troll response, you win this one.
Reply 14
Original post by mongodb
Alright you got me, can't think of an adequate semi-troll response, you win this one.

:h: Nice. [video="youtube;ZTjqVmRMuZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjqVmRMuZE[/video]
I love liberal chicks for weird reasons. They are very easy to hurt or offend, and it doesn’t take much more than a straw of grain to send them to tears. Many have never been in the “real” world long enough to understand that it’s not all rainbows and lollipops. They’ve usually had overly easy lives...simplified ones at that, so they don’t understand that ppl say or do things that can be kind of “mean” at times or that we should be proud of our differences (ie we are not all the same and that’s ok). Where I come in, in all this, is I love taking advantage of their weak mindsets to further perpetuate their male-bigotry-egomaniacal-pompous mindsets against men to engage them in arguments, which keeps it interesting. Then after I’ve made my point, I find a middle ground and usually do something “sweet” to get my head off the chopping block. Next, I love coddling them when someone or something upsets them and feeding into their narratives, then casually offering them some actual truth, then repeating the cycle of finding middle ground, being sweet and further coddling them.
Oh and be sure to thank them BEFORE sex so they don’t get upset and start blaming you, the “man”, for “using” them. Then apologize after sex and thank them AGAIN for allowing you to “Respectfully borrow” their body for the intimate experience only (not personal gratification)... and tell them how much you appreciate them for everything. It keeps things interesting.
(edited 5 years ago)
:h: Nice. [video="youtube;ZTjqVmRMuZE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjqVmRMuZE[/video]

I prefer something a bit more modern. https://youtu.be/khDzUokNCyk
it used to be easy for guys.. if you had any ounce of sense you play around with the liberal girls when your young, but then you marry a traditional girl when you were ready to settle down.

If you try playing with traditonal girls, you wasted your time...
if you tried settling down with liberal girls - hello to devorce in 10 years, bye bye to your kids.

but now its more tricky.. playing with the liberal girls? when they are likely to call rape on you if they regret the sex, or have one to many drinks? risky.
Reply 18
Original post by HopelessAgony37
I love liberal chicks for weird reasons. They are very easy to hurt or offend, and it doesn’t take much more than a straw of grain to send them to tears. Many have never been in the “real” world long enough to understand that it’s not all rainbows and lollipops. They’ve usually had overly easy lives...simplified ones at that, so they don’t understand that ppl say or do things that can be kind of “mean” at times or that we should be proud of our differences (ie we are not all the same and that’s ok). Where I come in, in all this, is I love taking advantage of their weak mindsets to further perpetuate their male-bigotry-egomaniacal-pompous mindsets against men to engage them in arguments, which keeps it interesting. Then after I’ve made my point, I find a middle ground and usually do something “sweet” to get my head off the chopping block. Next, I love coddling them when someone or something upsets them and feeding into their narratives, then casually offering them some actual truth, then repeating the cycle of finding middle ground, being sweet and further coddling them.
Oh and be sure to thank them BEFORE sex so they don’t get upset and start blaming you, the “man”, for “using” them. Then apologize after sex and thank them AGAIN for allowing you to “Respectfully borrow” their body for the intimate experience only (not personal gratification)... and tell them how much you appreciate them for everything. It keeps things interesting.

I would respect what you do, if I didn't understand that you are a bringer of chaos and the reason why Liberal women exist. You are the problem, your mindset isn't, but how you go about things is. These Liberal girls need order and stability from a man, not to be used by a b'tch like you.
Reply 19
Original post by fallen_acorns
it used to be easy for guys.. if you had any ounce of sense you play around with the liberal girls when your young, but then you marry a traditional girl when you were ready to settle down.

If you try playing with traditonal girls, you wasted your time...
if you tried settling down with liberal girls - hello to devorce in 10 years, bye bye to your kids.

but now its more tricky.. playing with the liberal girls? when they are likely to call rape on you if they regret the sex, or have one to many drinks? risky.

Yeah, what do you expect Liberal chaos to lead to? You have wasted yourself on Liberal hoes, then the trad girls think you are dirty and don't trust you. Then the Liberal girls become ultra Liberal and take all your money or get you jailed for feeling them up wrong. Life comes at you fast when you are the enforcer of chaos.

Quick Reply

Latest