The Student Room Group

Aqa french & biology

Is anyone else in year 13 doing French and Biology A Level both on AQA? Because both exams are on the same day AT THE SAME TIME, which means I'll be in the exam room tomorrow for 5 hours straight with a 20 minute break in between... They're both super long exams and I'm not sure how I'm going to last out. I think it's a bit ridiculous, considering they're both on AQA - not very well planned... Does this get taken into consideration when they mark our papers?
Yes I am but my sixth form has a policy that if 2 exams are at the same time and they’re more than 4 hours if put together, one of them gets put in the afternoon and we have to stay in isolation between. I don’t think they take it into consideration tbh :/
Reply 2
Original post by savster20000
Yes I am but my sixth form has a policy that if 2 exams are at the same time and they’re more than 4 hours if put together, one of them gets put in the afternoon and we have to stay in isolation between. I don’t think they take it into consideration tbh :/

Hi, thank you so much... We emailed our school and they confirmed that we could do it in the afternoon too! So thanks :smile: Good luckkk

Quick Reply

Latest