The Student Room Group

Summer school courses.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good science/medicine based summer schools at Cambridge that are still open for application.
Reply 1
Original post by googlyeyed400
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good science/medicine based summer schools at Cambridge that are still open for application.

The Cambridge university or college supported summer schools are closed for applications now.

But you can still sign-up for these:
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/events/masterclasses

Do not pay ££££ for commercial "summer schools". They aren't associated with the university at all and will be of no direct benefit to an application.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by googlyeyed400

If you’re genuinely looking to improve your academic ability in those subjects, you’ll be much better off getting a tutor who can tailor the lessons for your particular needs. It will put you in much better position than going to those privately-run, non-university affiliated summer schools (even if their name includes ‘cambridge’ or ‘oxbrdige’) which the university does not approve of.

Quick Reply