The Student Room Group

Potential resit year

Hi,
I have currently finished the second year of uni and due to some circumstances, it is possible that I may have failed the year. The university I am at is yet to decide if I am to resit the second year, however it is most likely that I will resit the year. When applying for SFE, I am wondering which year I should apply for : Second year (because I am most likely going to resit), or Third year (because it isn't confirmed that I am resitting the year).

I have already put third year. However, if I should have put second year, I am wondering how this will affect my application.
Original post by Triple Chin
Hi,
I have currently finished the second year of uni and due to some circumstances, it is possible that I may have failed the year. The university I am at is yet to decide if I am to resit the second year, however it is most likely that I will resit the year. When applying for SFE, I am wondering which year I should apply for : Second year (because I am most likely going to resit), or Third year (because it isn't confirmed that I am resitting the year).

I have already put third year. However, if I should have put second year, I am wondering how this will affect my application.

Everyone gets one gift year of funding to restart or resit a year.
If your university asks you to resit ask them to notify SFE that you are in yr 2 not yr 3.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending