The Student Room Group

Did something stupid and now I’m upset 😒

He has moved on. I know it’s hard to forget your ex but it’s timw for you to move on. Learn to live your life and meet new people. It’s better to let go of the past to focus on the future. Hopefully you’ll find a new guy to be with.
Reply 2
Original post by ProRoadman
He has moved on. I know it’s hard to forget your ex but it’s timw for you to move on. Learn to live your life and meet new people. It’s better to let go of the past to focus on the future. Hopefully you’ll find a new guy to be with.

True. I’m not even sad, just angry with myself for thinking about him so much. He might not even be with this girl but I’ve completely jumped to the conclusion that he is.
Move on, I know it's easier said than done. Just keep your mind of it and do things you enjoy :P <3
Reply 4
Original post by PrincessZara
Move on, I know it's easier said than done. Just keep your mind of it and do things you enjoy :P <3

Thanks, I suppose I’m in an interesting place, because I’m angry with myself for thinking about him so much. Not sad so much.
Reply 5
been through the same. accept it and move on. it hurts but just take the anxiety and the regret youre feeling, accept it and accept that theres a reason youre not together anymore
Reply 6
Original post by jorjeea
been through the same. accept it and move on. it hurts but just take the anxiety and the regret youre feeling, accept it and accept that theres a reason youre not together anymore

Thank you. It’s reassuring to know that this happens to so many people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending