Kerboodle - does anyone studying AQA A Physics independently have experience of it?

Watch
Snagglepuss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all - I am studying by myself for AQA A-level Physics. Does anyone have any advice they can give me about using Kerboodle as an independent student? Are there any other resources you could recommend? Thanks in advance.
R4J_P
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just finished my alevel exams for AQA Physics, one thing to start from the get go is past papers, don't stop doing them. I recommend 'practice in physics - fourth edition' as a book to buy, they have pure maths-based physics questions for year 1, year 2 and the extra exams that you do. Don't stop doing questions, and i recommend youtube channels such as DrPhysicsA, ScienceShorts and ALevelPhysicsOnline, even if you buy the 1 year subscription for all Alevelphysicsonline videos it's fully worth it! But yeah it's pretty much just revise the content, then watch videos, then past papers and repeat, do it over a long period of time and you'll be fine. Just don't leave it till last minute like some people do.

I haven't used kerboodle much except for checking out the book online, and this was when I was doing my GCSE's, so not much advice I'm able to offer on that. Good Luck with the ALevel, it's bloody hard but my most interesting Alevel by far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (23)
13.37%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.98%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.23%
I need help with my personal statement (72)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (40)
23.26%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.56%

Watched Threads