The Student Room Group

Dating for a month, no first kiss or sex?

We’re both quite shy.

We haven’t had our first kiss yet, and we haven’t had sex.

I’m not a virgin, she is. I’ve had 3 relationships, she hasn’t had any.

I’m in no rush, of course, and I like how things are going - it seems like we’re building up to it, and maybe it’ll be extra special (?)

Should I be worried?

I hear that the first kiss usually happens on the second date - third at most - and that sex comes after a month?
Reply 1
You're the man here. maybe shes old fashioned and waiting for you to make the first move.
Reply 2
Took my ex five months to actually sleep with me so.... 🤷🏼*♀️
Original post by Anonymous
We’re both quite shy.

I’m in no rush, of course, and I like how things are going - it seems like we’re building up to it, and maybe it’ll be extra special (?)

Should I be worried?

I hear that the first kiss usually happens on the second date - third at most - and that sex comes after a month?

I'm a shy girl who once dated her crush and we didn't do any of the things mentioned above. Let alone hugging - a friend of mine had to push me onto him which resulted in a hug. BUT, now that he is in another relationship (which seems to be his 1st ever relationship that has exceeded a year - his average is about 3 months) he has kissed his current girlfriend (She told me because we do talk to each other due to the fact that we went to school with the same bus - and yes she knows that I'm her current boyfriend's ex)

So it all depends on how the two of you are around each other. Believe it or not, she is 2 years younger than him yet managed to share a kiss with him whereas I am the same age as him, and I didn't even reach the kissing phase) so behaviour plays a huge role
Sleeping with each other doesn’t usually happen that fast it depends on how comfortable she is around you. A girl usually doesnt make the first move on a guy so i suggest u make the first move with her sometime soon! Otherwise she will be wondering why you haven’t kissed her yet!
Look after her a lot for her first time and do like an hour of foreplay.
Reply 6
Just do it man

What you waiting for? Christmas or Hanukkah?
Just go for it. If she’s shy and inexperienced then she’s probably waiting for you to make the first move. Most girls usually like the guy to take the lead. If you let it build up too long then there’ll be too much pressure on it. Just start by a few quick pecks to get her used to the idea and then after you can go in for it.
Reply 8
We’re both quite shy.

Should I be worried?

You are the man here like they say, you should be making the first move. Just ask her for a kiss or sex and if she says no just be patient and try again some other time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We’re both quite shy.

Should I be worried?

That last paragraph got me 😂
Sex is the least important thing in a relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending