gcse resources!! (shameless self-promo)

Watch
euphrosynay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so, i'll have finished my gcses by thursday.. and i need to get rid of my resources. but instead of burning them (and releasing carbon dioxide in the process), i thought i'd upload anything that wasn't copyrighted to the internet - and then recycle all the paper i've used. (trust me, it's a lot.)

i've started uploading some gcse resources to a google drive file - if you think resources for the subjects below would be useful, just comment or PM if you'd like the link to be shared with you.

i can definitely provide resources, and may have started doing so, for:
classical greek lang/lit (OCR: herodotus and odyssey - but only for current year 10s since the set works change every 2 years)
latin lang/lit (OCR: caesar/tacitus and horace/ovid/martial - again, only for current year 10s)
history (AQA: power and the people, elizabethan england, tsardom and communism, and the cold war)

i hope to soon provide resources for:
gcse sciences (triple, all AQA)
maths (higher edexcel; i can give tips and i may also make practice questions if you'd like them)
english literature (AQA: love and relationships cluster, lord of the flies, jane eyre, and romeo and juliet)
english language (AQA)
german (edexcel)
music (edexcel: all set works)

if you do decide to subscribe, then check regularly for updates.

meanwhile, best of luck for any preparation/revision that you decide to do at this stage!
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Awesome thank you!
Shall be watching out for the music stuff
euphrosynay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
Awesome thank you!
Shall be watching out for the music stuff
welcome! will notify you as soon as i start to upload them
ACat516
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank u so much! I am looking for Lord of the Flies resources. Looking forward to it!
yurgirln33s
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ACat516)
Thank u so much! I am looking for Lord of the Flies resources. Looking forward to it!
that thread was made a yr ago famm. she aint gonna post it now XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads