how to do practice/past papers if there isn't any more available?

Watch this thread
<QUATERNION>
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
for AQA sciences, we only have specimen papers. i have used those for revision. I also have done pretty much all the CGP questions in the practice work book. whatg else can i do to test myself?
malkimoo
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
for sciences buy the targeted grade 8-9 practise questions books theyre legit amazing ir ur aiming high
<QUATERNION>
Rep:
(Original post by malkimoo)
for sciences buy the targeted grade 8-9 practise questions books theyre legit amazing ir ur aiming high
bought them and 75% complete, i want a paper that i csn test myself on that can have timed conditions
Dr. Doc Thor
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sadasdasfsfafg)
bought them and 75% complete, i want a paper that i csn test myself on that can have timed conditions
Use specimen papers from other exam boards. They have similar/ the same content as AQA and different questions.
<QUATERNION>
Rep:
(Original post by T3J)
Use specimen papers from other exam boards. They have similar/ the same content as AQA and different questions.
can you recommend me some that are similar to AQA triple Science
Dr. Doc Thor
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Edexcel gcse and IGCSE 9-1, OCR (but tend to be easier than Aqa for sciences). WJEC/ Eduqas. Aqa igcse and gcse old spec. Just look online for anything else.
username3989988
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
AQA syntergy (something like that) covers the same topics and just asks slightly different questions.
Welshstig
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Look at Isaac Physics (also Isaac Chemistry), its free and full of questions that range from GCSE to Pre-Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads