statistics coursework spearman rank

Watch
wilsonstudy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
in my statistics coursework all I did was spearmans rank for my 70 bits of data for water. can you pass course work with a C with just spearmans? I see all my friends did box plots, standard deviation and stuff. I only did spearmans and now scared that I've failed my coursework...
Prasiortle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by wilsonstudy)
in my statistics coursework all I did was spearmans rank for my 70 bits of data for water. can you pass course work with a C with just spearmans? I see all my friends did box plots, standard deviation and stuff. I only did spearmans and now scared that I've failed my coursework...
What coursework? There is no coursework for GCSE or A-Level Mathematics or Statistics. Is this for some other exam? If so, please specify which.
wilsonstudy
Rep:
?
GCSE statistics
Prasiortle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
GCSE statistics
The new GCSE doesn't have coursework so I presume you're doing the old syllabus, in which case see https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2258115
wilsonstudy
Rep:
?
oh really? we're doing the old syllabus? but it's the 2018 stats paper?
Prasiortle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
oh really? we're doing the old syllabus? but it's the 2018 stats paper?
The new syllabus is first teaching from September 2017, with first exams in June 2019.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.19%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (28)
16.77%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (27)
16.17%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
14.37%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (45)
26.95%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (31)
18.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed