Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I've received my results for each module but yet to receive my final grade, can someone please help as I am struggling to.

My best 90 credits on level 6 are
    62 (60 credits)
    62 (15 credits)
    61 (15 credits)
    Can you average the mark out which is worth 80% of my final grade.

The next part is my next best remaining 90 credits which is worth 20% of my final grade

65 (30 credits)
    60 (30 credits)
    58 (30 credits)

Can someone please add the average of the first section(80%) with the second section(20%) based on the percentage that it is worth.

I would really appreciate it as I have been trying for a while with no success.

ReputationRep:
    What are you struggling with? To find the average of level 6 modules do: (62 X 4 plus 62 plus 61) / 6
    The first 62 is multiplied by 4 because it's worth 4 times as many credits.

The other three are weighted equally so it's simply: (65 plus 60 plus 58) / 3

Then take the level 6 average and multiply by 0.8, take the other average and multiply by 0.2 then add them together.

Considering all your modules except one are a 2:1 it's clear you final grade will be a 2:1.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    What are you struggling with? To find the average of level 6 modules do: (62 X 4 plus 62 plus 61) / 6
    The first 62 is multiplied by 4 because it's worth 4 times as many credits.

The other three are weighted equally so it's simply: (65 plus 60 plus 58) / 3

Then take the level 6 average and multiply by 0.8, take the other average and multiply by 0.2 then add them together.

Considering all your modules except one are a 2:1 it's clear you final grade will be a 2:1.
    Thanks mate !!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.