England v Tunisia 7pm watch

ReputationRep:
    We're playing for England

En-ger-land

We're playing the song

We're singing for England

En-ger-land

Arrivederci, it's one-on-one

This moment comes but once every four years.

Straight into them England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    We're playing for England

En-ger-land

We're playing the song

We're singing for England

En-ger-land

Arrivederci, it's one-on-one

This moment comes but once every four years.

Straight into them England.
    England 0 - 1 Tunisia
    Panama 2 - 2 England
    Belgium 3 - 1 England

..aaaaaaannnnd we're out.

ReputationRep:
    Think the XI is going to be as follows:

Pickford
    Walker Stones Maguire
    Trippier Hendo Young
    Lingard Dele
    Sterling
    Kane
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    C'mon you Carthage Eagles!

Yohan, Yohan Benalouane, He'll break your ****ing legs.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to seeing our team play

Good luck to them.

This is a repeat of my first WC game btw :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Looking forward to seeing our team play

Good luck to them.

This is a repeat of my first WC game btw :cool:
    The 98 Tunisia game was my second. Was about 6 hours old when England v West Germany kicked off in Turin...

ReputationRep:
    The 98 Tunisia game was my second. Was about 6 hours old when England v West Germany kicked off in Turin...
    I can't count that one because I can't remember it

Shearer and Scholes :cool:

Kane and Alli :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The big guns are falling. The path is set for England's march to glory. It starts here.

Pickford
    Walker Stones Maguire
    Trippier Henderson Rose
    Alli Loftus-Cheek
    Sterling
    Kane

ReputationRep:
    Desperate for England to lose, I really am.

I have no malice towards the side, they are a tad overated, but pretty good, I just want the smug ***** that think because a couple of the other big sides have wobbled England are absolutely, definitely going to win the world cup a big, fat, stinking piece of humble pie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)

I have no malice towards the side, they are a tad overated, but pretty good, I just want the smug ***** that think because a couple of the other big sides have wobbled England are absolutely, definitely going to win the world cup a big, fat, stinking piece of humble pie.
    Nobody thinks that you have just completely made it up.

ReputationRep:
    We love you England we do,
    Oh England we love you!!!!

England til I die haha

Only joking, but I still hope we win. I heard someone predict 3-0 to England tonight - haha as if!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mojojojo101)

No-one is saying that. I'd like England to lose so long as Southgate insists on keeping England's best striker (Vardy) on the bench, and plays that cheating little scrote Alli, but no-one is acting like that defeat for Germany means it's England's to lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    No-one is saying that. I'd like England to lose so long as Southgate insists on keeping England's best striker (Vardy) on the bench, and plays that cheating little scrote Alli, but no-one is acting like that defeat for Germany means it's England's to lose
    C'mon. The likes of Sterling have run my team absolutely ragged this season whilst diving and play acting with gay abandon. High time now to set aside all club differences.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    C'mon. The likes of Sterling have run my team absolutely ragged this season whilst diving and play acting with gay abandon. High time now to set aside all club differences.
    nah. Scottish anyway so England is purely club based and player based for me. Leicester players playing - want them to win. Leicester players not playing and players I really dislike playing - backing their opponents
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Can’t wait. Should be winning this.

Also, I’ve quite liked the way Southgate has spoken about England and their chances. He seems to be a good guy in terms of treating players and seems to say and do the right things off the pitch, and this seemed to go down to the players, until Kane spoke and said he’s trying to get the golden boot and that he’s under pressure because Ronaldo scored a hattrick. He might well have been joking, but that comment was unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    Can’t wait. Should be winning this.

Also, I’ve quite liked the way Southgate has spoken about England and their chances. He seems to be a good guy in terms of treating players and seems to say and do the right things off the pitch, and this seemed to go down to the players, until Kane spoke and said he’s trying to get the golden boot and that he’s under pressure because Ronaldo scored a hattrick. He might well have been joking, but that comment was unnecessary.
    Nah, jokes are good. I get the feeling HK is supremely relaxed at the minute, he's been doing very well in training and probably doesn't actually feel too much pressure at all.

ReputationRep:
    England 3-1 Tunisia

Kane will score hatrick 😃😃

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else worried that the squad hasn't actually been training and just been playing fortnite all this time in the hotel??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Say My Name10)
    England 3-1 Tunisia

Kane will score hatrick 😃😃
    We wish!

ReputationRep:
    It's coming home!!!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.