Addicted to Fortnite?

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
It has been an occasional report on some channels of children being addicted to the game Fortnite and distracting them from studying. Many also believe that the game should be banned to stop this addiction of the Battle Royale. Are you addicted to Fortnite, and do you think it should be banned?
MayoJack
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Banning a game? You're joking right? That would be a MASSIVE censorship issue and a large infringement on people's rights. If parents don't want their kids to be playing the game, they should stop them from playing the game.
JetskiPump
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MayoJack)
Banning a game? You're joking right? That would be a MASSIVE censorship issue and a large infringement on people's rights. If parents don't want their kids to be playing the game, they should stop them from playing the game.
I agree Aunt Mayo, I believe that Epic Games should start to hand out guides to parents on how to control addictions as hundreds of thousands of parents are complaining across the globe of how significantly addictive this game is. Surely, it would be best if parents predominantly monitor the activity of children. In summary, sexual intercourse is amazing.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No people should be themselves responsible for how they spend their time. When I was younger I was addicted to Runescape, 5 years later I've grown out of gaming and it never messed with my education.
GlockInmyRari
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Should not be banned. Parents need to control their children better if they play too much.
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not banned but maybe restricted if it is causing so many problems
username3911170
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JetskiPump)
In summary, sexual intercourse is amazing.
Well said.
JetskiPump
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Çharizard)
Well said.
Thank you, my good man. It's even better when you're banging your mom or twin sisters. The guilty pleasure is just what I needed.
Purdy7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's an easy fix, just install a time lock like they use on the internet, so said player can only use the game sections at certain times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (110)
13.75%
I'm not sure (36)
4.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.25%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (392)
49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed