Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone know any good websites that pupils can use to aid their revision for GCSE Maths??

I have made use of both mathslessons.co.uk and of the BBC bytesize which is both interactive and not
    trying to sell you anything

Bytesize on the BBC website - you should have had various posters and leaflets sent through to your
    school by now!

Jo

www.schoolsnet.com has interactive lessons and revision modules, many of them written by
    yours truly.

I suppose I will get reported again to my ISP now for "advertising" the free resource above ...

Also try www.s-cool.co.uk , which has some interesting stuff ...

Good morning Neil.

Usually the people who get reported are those who are trying to make money out of us. Lots of
    teachers put free resources on the internet and tell the staffroom webring about them and nobody
    complains.

Some people use "free" in the AOL sense of the word which usually means pay us a lot of money and we
    will give you something "for free" or we will give you something free but it is useless without
    something expensive which we can sell to you.

Slightly moving away from the original them, but for general help in developing revision skills,
    from a pyschological perspective, try http://www.revisionhelp.com - a neat e-book for about £15.
    Nothing to do with me, but I understand it's very useful..!

www.bbc.co.uk/gcsebitesize and click on 'maths'!

Originally posted by Colin Brooks
    Does anyone know any good websites that pupils can use to aid their revision for GCSE Maths??
    yes bbc bitesize gcse revision is a good one!!!!
    good luck!

www.mathsnet.com or co.uk can't remember

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.