The Student Room Group

What superpower would you have?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and why? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'd have it so I could undress any woman with a glance
Reply 2
Shape shifting
Could range from anything like a different hair colour to a dragon. Who wouldn’t want that
Original post by Pugglet
Shape shifting
Could range from anything like a different hair colour to a dragon. Who wouldn’t want that

You'd get shot to death by the military in 1 second if you shape shifted into a dragon:biggrin:
Original post by Pugglet
Shape shifting

I love the escalation this post makes - hair colour to dragons :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Marshmello's Dad
You'd get shot to death by the military in 1 second if you shape shifted into a dragon:biggrin:

At least I’d get to be dragon

Original post by shadowdweller
I love the escalation this post makes - hair colour to dragons :lol:

What can I say

I'd like to think dragon scales would trump bullets :holmes:
What about the power to get any power I want? :colone:
Would be to stop time whenever I want. So I can literally have endless time. Imagine in an exam, I don't know the answer so I just stop time and look up the answer lol
xray vision to see through clothes when i want to
Original post by 3pointonefour
Would be to stop time whenever I want. So I can literally have endless time. Imagine in an exam, I don't know the answer so I just stop time and look up the answer lol

But time is a man made concept!
But time is a man made concept!

So are superpowers...
I am already the most powerful sorcerer in the world.

I'd probably like to go for teleportation but I think immortality + teleportation would be the best combination because with those abilities I could teleport anywhere in the universe and explore everything :yep:
Reply 14
Shape shifting or teleportation :smile:
As generic as it sounds, it’d be to control time. Pause it, go backwards and forwards.
I'd like to think dragon scales would trump bullets :holmes:

Maybe not bullets but I think this guy would know a few things about killing dragons
If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and why? :biggrin:

To control time and space. Not only to travel back in the time (or the future!), but also to manipulate time in a way to stop that everything around me stands still and to determine the speed of time as I will (to 'set up' time in slow motion for instance). Manipulate the space insofar to create 'holes' to teleport myself from one location to one another, to overcome distances so easily, to control the matters which include to space both on earth and in interstellar. That is an overwhelming and god-like power and therefore the only one I would like to have.
Original post by 3pointonefour
So are superpowers...

Touché
Reply 19
FLYING!

(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest