The Student Room Group

Expelled for calling somebody chubby after they sent me abuse?

Hi there

I have been expelled from University for calling somebody fat when they sent me lots of abusive texts prior to this.

Should I challenge it or not?
Challenge it and show the higher ups the texts ffs. Side note- expelling anyone for that is ridiculous.
Was it only this that you said?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there

I have been expelled from University for calling somebody fat when they sent me lots of abusive texts prior to this.

Well you are getting expelled...
challenge it, sick of fat ***** getting special treatment for shoving cake into their fat gobs
Really? I spoke out loudish (new word) about how I dislike fat people in a lecture. All I got was silence and disgusted looks.
Reply 6
Yes challenge it. If you're stating the obvious no court on this earth can prosecute you
If this isn't a troll, I doubt any uni would expel someone for just doing this
Reply 8
@Xsjajosa Yes this was all that was said, and gave a different name.
I suspect there's more to this. Why didn't you report them?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there

You're obviously not giving us the full story

no one gets expelled for simply calling someone chubby/fat

you did a lot more than this and you know it

also if indeed the person had sent you abusive texts, all you have to do is show them to the university

stop giving us cherry picked "i'm such a victim" story .. i'm not buying it one bit..
Of course challenge it, you don't need us to tell you that.
I hope this is a troll, otherwise is this really what the world has come to?
this has to be a troll, why would the uni get involved in something like this lol
Reply 14
This thread is sponsored by KFC

Finger Licking good
Is that even possible...... unless the people in charge are insecure about their weight o.O
I feel that’s totally uncalled for .... from the uni . Perhaps they could warn you / tell you off or you know at most punish you but certainly not expelled ....

Hope you are alright 😔
Reply 17
Original post by michellincaptain
Challenge it and show the higher ups the texts ffs. Side note- expelling anyone for that is ridiculous.

Agreed. It isn't nice but the world often isn't. People can't be protected from everything, and besides they have a mirror.

Quick Reply

Latest