The Student Room Group

do you give your pet tap water or bottled water?

filtered or bottled water is better, tap water is just used water full of chemicals and I doubt that is healthy for any human let alone a pet. What type of water do you give your pet?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Tap water, same as we have.
Tap water like me
Is this actually a question?
I drink tap water and my dog certainly drinks tap water. Bottled water barely tastes different and is certainly not worth the cost - or more importantly the environmental impact.
Tap water, but sometimes i get the water from the fridge, which is filtered 😊 not bothered either way tbh
Reply 6
My dog drinks from muddy puddles when we’re out walking, I’m sure tap water won’t hurt her.
Tap water of course in the house. We are in England, it’s clean. If we was in a foreign country , bottled
Tap water, they already have tenderstem and purple sprouting broccoli what more do they want :laugh:
you realise tap water is drinkable for humans right?
Tap water. I drink it. The cats drink it. The fish live in it.
Tap water. Never heard of anyone giving their pet bottled water tbh. Each to their own though :smile:
What would they drink in the wild? I doubt they have access to Evian in the urban jungle
Talk about first world issues; giving bottled fvcking water to your pet. Wouldn't be surprised if I next read that supermarket pet food can't be good for my cat and I should only be feeding it A5 Wagyu Chateaubriand.

Quick Reply

Latest