The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford

I was just wondering if anyone who already attends knows whether there is a bus service running between John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts and Peel Park campus at all, only because I don't know how I'm going to get from accommodation to campus yet, I can probably have a bike if not, so any information on travel methods between the two and/or how long it takes would be really helpful, I don't really know my way around Salford yet.
Original post by Charlie138_
I was just wondering if anyone who already attends knows whether there is a bus service running between John Lester and Eddie Colman Courts and Peel Park campus at all, only because I don't know how I'm going to get from accommodation to campus yet, I can probably have a bike if not, so any information on travel methods between the two and/or how long it takes would be really helpful, I don't really know my way around Salford yet.

I'll move this to the Salford subforum

Google Maps is quite good with public transport these days.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
I'll move this to the Salford subforum

Google Maps is quite good with public transport these days.

I tried looking at Google maps but it wasn't working for me which is why I wondered if anyone could be old fashioned and just tell me instead.
Hi Charlie,

There is a free bus that goes from John Lester and Eddie Colman to the campus it is called the bus 50, or alternatively it's a 10 minute walk to the campus. I hope this helps. If you need anymore information head to our website.https://www.mystudentvillage.com/uk/salfordstudentvillage/john-lester-eddie-colman-courts/
Original post by Charlie138_

Hi Charlie,

As CLV said, its about a 10min walk to campus you can see the main campus from the accommodation.
everyone walk from that accommodation to main campus. its not worth getting the bus!

Remember to like the FB page of the SU you can also message them directly to ask any other questions you may have :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/salfordsu/

Cheers,
Evie
Sabbatical Officer at Salford University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending