Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Anyone applying for the Undergraduate Support Scheme this year? And has anyone received any update about it?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I applied for it too, they said we should expect to receive a decision by the end of June and that's next week!

I still haven't heard back. But there's someone who already got named scholarships. Haven't heard anyone that received the USS.

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yixiannyx)
    Hi! I applied for it too, they said we should expect to receive a decision by the end of June and that's next week!

I still haven't heard back. But there's someone who already got named scholarships. Haven't heard anyone that received the USS.

Where are you from?
    Hey, by named scholarships I reckon you are referring to LSE's other scholarships outside of the USS?

Yeah, tried finding here & there whether anyone has received the USS for this year's intake. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

I'm from Singapore where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zingertek)
    Hey, by named scholarships I reckon you are referring to LSE's other scholarships outside of the USS?

Yeah, tried finding here & there whether anyone has received the USS for this year's intake. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

I'm from Singapore where are you from?
    Mostly the other scholarship are country based. Not eligible for any of them.

I am your neighbor, Malaysia.

There's a couple of people that I know who are still waiting as well, hopefully we will hear back by this week.

ReputationRep:
    Mostly the other scholarship are country based. Not eligible for any of them.

I am your neighbor, Malaysia.

There's a couple of people that I know who are still waiting as well, hopefully we will hear back by this week.
    Oh cool. Well at least we're all in the same boat now. Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool. Well at least we're all in the same boat now. Good luck to you!
    All the best to you too! If you received anything, do write here

ReputationRep:
    All the best to you too! If you received anything, do write here
    Yeah, you too!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received the decision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estherhaha)
    Nothing yet on my side :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estherhaha)
    Someone just received a rejection from them today. They said we should wait until end of July

ReputationRep:
    Someone just received a rejection from them today. They said we should wait until end of July
    Hey,
    How did that person know he/she was rejected? Did LSE like send an email or something?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    How did that person know he/she was rejected? Did LSE like send an email or something?
    Yup, lse sent them an email. 2 of them that I know received the rejection email yesterday. Guess we are still being considered if we didn't receive it? Hope they are not sending rejection today too :'(

ReputationRep:
    Yup, lse sent them an email. 2 of them that I know received the rejection email yesterday. Guess we are still being considered if we didn't receive it? Hope they are not sending rejection today too :'(
    Ooh okay. Welp just hope for the best I guess..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.