The Student Room Group

Do Universities still see AS grades

Due to the changes the A levels where only exams sat in A2 & coursework count to final grades, do unis still see AS grades (mock exams) or do they only see predicted grades?
It's up to you. If you still sat AS exams as mocks then you can include them on your UCAS or you can choose not to include them. Although your teachers may include them in their reference for you so be aware of that.
Reply 2
Original post by Assembly
Due to the changes the A levels where only exams sat in A2 & coursework count to final grades, do unis still see AS grades (mock exams) or do they only see predicted grades?

Unis see everything you put on your UCAS application

If they were exams you sat in school without doing the ACTUAL paper - ie you didn't get a certificate, they won't because that isn't a qualification.

The only way they would know what your mock grades were was if your referee mentioned them in your references
Reply 4
I see, thanks for your input guys. We only got told they were mocks that would help with uni applications, but they were just mocks we sat in class with barely any notice. Thanks for the respones
I see, thanks for your input guys. We only got told they were mocks that would help with uni applications, but they were just mocks we sat in class with barely any notice. Thanks for the respones

These aren't AS exams so don't go on your application. Teachers may use the grades to help determine your predicted grades and they could mention good grades on your reference.

Anyone who still sits actual AS qualifications must list them on their application as you must list all qualifications.
Reply 6
Original post by SarcAndSpark
These aren't AS exams so don't go on your application. Teachers may use the grades to help determine your predicted grades and they could mention good grades on your reference.

Anyone who still sits actual AS qualifications must list them on their application as you must list all qualifications.

That's good to know, thanks! I was just a little confused with how predicted grades worked aha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending