i feel weird eating healthily at school? Watch

sadasdasfsfafg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
pretty much i wan to be healthy but when i bring a packed lunch e.g. a salad, i always get weird looks and i feel out of place. what should i do? they will then think i am fat for trying to eat healthy.
username3872488
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Someone can’t think you’re fat for eating healthy but they may think that you’re trying to be healthy by eating healthy food. I would say to ignore any stares because who cares, you’re trying to live a healthy life so you do you.
shagga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Whoever stares at you, suck their ****
Simonthegreat
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Be proud of eating good food. You are doing the right thing and don't let them bother you. Speak to your school to see if they can do a talk on promoting healthy eating if you think it might help. Good luck and keep eating well.
cloud_watcher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I had this problem! Everyone else was basically binge eating on a lunchtime and there's me sat in the corner eating a salad... I found that after a while people didn't notice. Also I didn't draw any attention to the fact that my diet was healthier than that of my friends, so as long as you're doing it for you and not to boast or brag people don't care really.

Just don't be one of those people who eat well and feel the need to preach constantly about it...

Well done for eating well though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (113)
58.85%
No (79)
41.15%

Watched Threads