The Student Room Group

I was attacked today.

Today I was attacked by 2 boys a similar age to me from a neighbouring school. I was on the final stages of my walk home with some friends nearing my house when I caught wind of the conversation they were having. Now I'm not a very confrontational person but I drew the line at 'white pussy' so I stopped and stood there for a few seconds looking into what looked to be the ringleaders eyes. I didn't do anything - I don't know what I was thinking really - I just carried on walking. There were 5 of us all together and 2 went down a different street. Which left 3 of us. Then my other 2 friends carried on down the same road leaving me. Around 10 metres from my house I crossed the road and saw a rock fly past me. I turned around and saw one of them looking at me. He said to me: 'What you looking at'. So I replied: 'Your ugly mug'. Understandably, this angered the ugly child and so he rushed at me throwing punches which luckily didn't hit me. I was backed up onto the wall outside my garden. The boy continued to throw punches until i got him in a headlock and threw a few back. Then his slightly larger friend came and attacked me, as well ,throwing punches. Whilst being beaten up some builders down the road called to them to stop it. Hearing adult voices shocked the boys who turned round and looked at the builders. The builders told them that it wasn't funny now that it wasn't 2 vs 1 and all that malarkey. The larger boy told me that we should take it round the corner. I told him no I'm not doing that and said can i just go home. I said you win but he was having none of that. Then the builders started walking up and he put his offer down to a simple apology to his friend who I called an ugly mug and had hurt after punching him in the head during our scuffle. They carried on walking and I dashed into my garden into the house and into the room. Fortunately, I had escaped with no physical injuries. Just a bit shaken up as I don't usually get into those sorts of situations - as I said I'm not a confrontational person. I do play rugby so I can defend myself to a point but ideally I would not like to get into another confrontation with them.

I would like to report this to the school but for one I'm not a grass and seeing as these boys live quite close to me if they did suffer the consequences they would probably retaliate outside of school.

Any tips on what I should do...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't report them bro, stab them
you are lucky these ********s were not armed with knives. respect to the builders for stepping in.
there is a time and a place for anything even grassing.
As long as both parties are in no harm now or in the future and this was just a one-time event than think nothing of it.
judging from your post i think it would be best to talk to someone about it, at least a friend if not a councillor or teacher.
Arm yourself with a baseball bat and if they do it again bet them ****ing senseless. Lasers pens also are good at blinding people from a distance. Don't use knives m8 that is terrible
Reply 5
snitches get stitches, remember that too
Also put some dog **** through their letterbox at midnight
Reply 7
Original post by new12345newwen
Arm yourself with a baseball bat and if they do it again bet them ****ing senseless. Lasers pens also are good at blinding people from a distance. Don't use knives m8 that is terrible

Intriguing
Go to the gym and when the time is ready, get them back (legally)
Techincally you provoked them after saying 'your ugly mug'. So that isn't going to help you. Should've said nothing and moved on, nothing would've happened.
Just ignore others. Get on with your life-if it happens again with no provoking then report them
Reply 10
Original post by AzureCeleste
Techincally you provoked them after saying 'your ugly mug'. So that isn't going to help you. Should've said nothing and moved on, nothing would've happened.
Just ignore others. Get on with your life-if it happens again with no provoking then report them

I suppose they were just waiting for me to say something, anything.
Original post by ddoy
I suppose they were just waiting for me to say something, anything.

So say nothing, move on and get on with your life. Their most likely going to ignore you then....they were looking for a fight to get in to and would've left it if you'd said nothing back
Hit back. Hard.
That's all you can do.
Tell the police and say you're worried they'll do it again cus they live near you
I bet they were black just saying
Reply 15
Original post by new12345newwen
I bet they were black just saying

Asian in fact. Get your minorities right it was an act of Jihad.
Original post by ddoy
Today I was attacked by 2 boys a similar age to me from a neighbouring school. I was on the final stages of my walk home with some friends nearing my house when I caught wind of the conversation they were having. Now I'm not a very confrontational person but I drew the line at 'white pussy' so I stopped and stood there for a few seconds looking into what looked to be the ringleaders eyes. I didn't do anything - I don't know what I was thinking really - I just carried on walking. There were 5 of us all together and 2 went down a different street. Which left 3 of us. Then my other 2 friends carried on down the same road leaving me. Around 10 metres from my house I crossed the road and saw a rock fly past me. I turned around and saw one of them looking at me. He said to me: 'What you looking at'. So I replied: 'Your ugly mug'. Understandably, this angered the ugly child and so he rushed at me throwing punches which luckily didn't hit me. I was backed up onto the wall outside my garden. The boy continued to throw punches until i got him in a headlock and threw a few back. Then his slightly larger friend came and attacked me, as well ,throwing punches. Whilst being beaten up some builders down the road called to them to stop it. Hearing adult voices shocked the boys who turned round and looked at the builders. The builders told them that it wasn't funny now that it wasn't 2 vs 1 and all that malarkey. The larger boy told me that we should take it round the corner. I told him no I'm not doing that and said can i just go home. I said you win but he was having none of that. Then the builders started walking up and he put his offer down to a simple apology to his friend who I called an ugly mug and had hurt after punching him in the head during our scuffle. They carried on walking and I dashed into my garden into the house and into the room. Fortunately, I had escaped with no physical injuries. Just a bit shaken up as I don't usually get into those sorts of situations - as I said I'm not a confrontational person. I do play rugby so I can defend myself to a point but ideally I would not like to get into another confrontation with them.

I would like to report this to the school but for one I'm not a grass and seeing as these boys live quite close to me if they did suffer the consequences they would probably retaliate outside of school.

Any tips on what I should do...

What should you do?

Maybe when they shouted white pussy at you, shout **** off back to your own country to them.

It shows who the pussy is if it took two of them to beat you up- if you see the smaller one on his own ****ing muller him kick the living **** out of him make sure there are no witnesses and it's an hospital job. Really you should of stayed with your friends until they ****ed off
Original post by ddoy
Asian in fact. Get your minorities right it was an act of Jihad.

Sorry about what happened to you, I hope you report it, but if you don’t know what “jihad” means, don’t use it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ikhan1
If you don’t know what “jihad” means, don’t use it.

Jihad is attacking infidels- If you google this you would know it, in terms of the Qu'ran infidels are non believers in Islam.

He is entitled to air whatever view he wants- pipe down.

It's common in Birmingham there was a fight 27 asians vs 3 white people- they are targeted attacks considering the demographics of Birmingham you can pretty much guarantee that it was muslims.
I'm assuming they are asian as blacks don't usually say white pussy nowadays so you should ignore them as they're insecure and outing their prejudice towards u so ignore it and me a bigger man.

Im strong but even if people call me a pussy I just laugh it off because I know I can do some damage with my guns

Quick Reply