Turn on thread page Beta

USA to leave UN human rights over anti-Israel bias. Britain agrees. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, well, if you wanted further proof that Zionist Jewish interests control the US and Britain look no further.

Boris Johnson chimed in saying that the UN anti-Israel bias has to stop. In other words Palestinians have no human rights, and Israel is allowed to violate them. The oppressors are the victims but isn't that the case. What do you think the purpose of the anti-semitism card was created for. In fact why does it even exist, why not just call it racism? because the Jews coined the term to give themselves a get out of jail free card, to make themselves the victim when their evil deeds are exposed.

Does the US and Britain have any credibility left? their human rights only matters when it comes to countries they wish to attack like Syria.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I heard about US but did not hear about Britain. Good. Guess my assumption was true and Britain jumping away from the falling globalization train.

Though If I recall history...Germany left League of Nations in 1930x too...If we look it that way, then USA -> Germany, mexicans -> jews, Israel -> Japan. And we look at the layout of the world, we are up to good times.

ReputationRep:
    wait what does it mean to leave UN Human rights???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnterUsername.)
    wait what does it mean to leave UN Human rights???
    Nothing. They are useless.

ReputationRep:
    As in they no longer want to use or apply the UN Convention on Human Rights???????????????

Bit of a problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnterUsername.)
    As in they no longer want to use or apply the UN Convention on Human Rights???????????????

Bit of a problem?
    But have they ever? I'd like to mention that those famous camps that are currently the hot topic, were working under Obama who had the nobel prize for peace and was highly presidential.

I like that countries started to move away from their hypocricy. After all nobody denounced China for dealing with the minorities their way because it could affect economic relations. After all China too strong and it is allowed to do whatever, so why other countries should be limited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chucke1992)
    But have they ever? I'd like to mention that those famous camps that are currently the hot topic, were working under Obama who had the nobel prize for peace and was highly presidential.
    Denouncing the entire thing publicly seems to be, for me at least, going that extra mile....

ReputationRep:
    The UN human rights is a joke.

Proof? Saudi Arabia is part of it -_-
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    To be perfectly frank if anything the US should be expelled from it. Few countries have done as much harm to human rights across the globe as them from carpet bombing syira, iraq, afghanistan, korea, vietnam to aiding and abetting genocide in Indonesia and propping up every dictator they can lay their grubby little mits on.

ReputationRep:
    The issue of who owns what is over. Palestinians and Israelis alike should sort out their issues but I'm afraid we're a few generations too early for that.

As for the US... GJ

ReputationRep:
    If you want proof that the left-wing has a strong Pro-Muslim bias and it racist against Non-Muslim Israelis and Indians, look no further.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a good thing because the whole committee is a joke. China and Saudi Arabia are part if this council and yet their crimes are never brought up BECAUSE they are part of the committee.

Also, might I remind you that Israel and Palestine need to solve their problems on their own. If the Palestinians want Israel back then they can fight for it but shouldn't be surprised when they receive backlash from the Israelis. Israel isn't really doing anything wrong by fighting against them. In a sense they are protecting their country.

ReputationRep:
    It's a joke, more than half of their motions have criticised Israel meanwhile the council has the human rights lovers such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and China.

Not to mention it swings the other way. Where were they when Bush was torturing people in detention camps?

ReputationRep:
    Poor old us citizens eh. Whatever will become of them now?
    Having said that, considering the vast majority of people living in the countries in the rest of the world, would give their right arm to move to America and live under the despot Trump, I think they'll be ok.

ReputationRep:
    Sayanim are everywhere in media and politics. Politics resolves around Israel and Jewish sensitivities which is why there are so many in trouble for so called anti-semitism but not other things they say and do.

Prince William is currently in Israel and guess what he is doing? meeting Holocaust survivors, visiting Holocaust museums. They do this with everyone to get them on Israel's side. It is guilt psychological warfare, a guilt trip. They do this in British schools for Christ sake.

Firstly some of these Holocaust museums in Israel are built right next to where Israel cleansed Palestinian villages of their Arab population and replaced them with Jews, sometimes from Europe. That there are clearly so many 'survivors' even today, should make us question how many actually died because it seems like Palestine was flooded with European Jews.

You could just as well create a German Holocaust museum full of images of raped and murdered German women and children, and piles of bodies from firebombings like in Dresden. Even starving German children. Such a thing would be called Nazi sympathy however my point is it wouldn't be hard to convince people there was a Holocaust of Germans if allowed and certainly if it were a crime to question it. Images are very powerful but do not tell the entire story. The problem is of course we have no freedom, historians have no freedom to question WW2 and the Holocaust.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.