The Student Room Group

I've been mugged off and should I be annoyed

Ok, me and my mate went out the other day and we spotted 3 girls who kept staring at us and there were only 3 of us as well. After locking eye contact and a few glances we got on the train and decided to sit behind them. There was a really fit girl and the other two were alright and I was telling my mate (a ****boy who talks to girls but never gets anything) he should ask her for her snap. Then i saw that they were laughing and telling each other to ask us something and the fit one turned around to me and asked for my snap and my number. This is when it gets confusing as I go to a all boys school so don't really talk to many girls and I haven't got snap because I'm a bit self conscious but not to the point where I think I'm ugly. So when she gave me her phone in notes I wrote down my mates snap who was like "use mine, use mine" in the hope I could just get my mate to say to her my snap isn't working can we just text, however my mate then asked for a one of the other girls snap and for some reason she gave him the girl who asked me snap. Anyway my mate who says was "oblivious" was texting the girl who clearly asked me but he said he thought it was the other one even though I told him the name of her. Then she goes to him on snap I wanted ur snap tbh when she clearly asked me. My mate told me this and said he's not gonna do anything and even though i rate that I still still kind of think he ruined things for me because I'm not lying and it sounds bent but she was giving me signals to the point where my mates were saying go get off with her after knowing her for like 20 mins. I've been fully mugged off and do I have a right to be pissed at my mate A's even though bough he didn't really do anything this is basically his fault. Will appreciate comments or advice down below

Scroll to see replies

How've you been mugged off? She's into your mate more than you, get over it and move on. As if you're pissed at your mate for talking to some bird you met on the train, he's not shagged your missus mate get a grip
idiot
(edited 3 years ago)
I lost you at ok...
You can honestly get someone yummier honey!!!! Never mind
Reply 5
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
How've you been mugged off? She's into your mate more than you, get over it and move on. As if you're pissed at your mate for talking to some bird you met on the train, he's not shagged your missus mate get a grip

Ye mate ik but this may be a bit different for u as I'm only 16 it's just that if he knew I liked her y was he talking to her and secondly she's made me look like a mug as like I've said going to a all boys school I barely talk to girls so ik it sounds stupid and bent but I was pretty happy with myself but then suddenly she wants my mate when she could have just gone up to him as she was nearer to him than me if u get me
Reply 6
Original post by MancUniPlsAccept
You're a nugget lad, you're complaining that your mate robbed your pull even though you literally gave her his snap. And you dont have snapchat? What exactly were you expecting? Grow a pair

Alright "mancuniplsaccept" u are clearly a absolute unit of a man and I have snap I just didn't want to give her a inactive account
Original post by _billy
Ye mate ik but this may be a bit different for u as I'm only 16 it's just that if he knew I liked her y was he talking to her and secondly she's made me look like a mug as like I've said going to a all boys school I barely talk to girls so ik it sounds stupid and bent but I was pretty happy with myself but then suddenly she wants my mate when she could have just gone up to him as she was nearer to him than me if u get me

You're right it does sound bent, look mate you seem like a nice kid, I'll give you some advice. First things first, why don't you have Snapchat? Won't get a better social media app these days to talk to birds, secondly end of the day this was avoidable, you had the chance to **** block your mate and didn't, you can't really get arsey with him if you played a big part in this happening.
Reply 8
I could not follow any of what you said...
Reply 9
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
You're right it does sound bent, look mate you seem like a nice kid, I'll give you some advice. First things first, why don't you have Snapchat? Won't get a better social media app these days to talk to birds, secondly end of the day this was avoidable, you had the chance to **** block your mate and didn't, you can't really get arsey with him if you played a big part in this happening.

Ye I agree I said to my mate that everything's fine because he didn't do any thing that warrented like an argument I just wanted a second opinion as I felt like a bit of a push over and I'm definitely gonna get snap now
Reply 10
Original post by Foggel
I could not follow any of what you said...

Then don't comment
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by MancUniPlsAccept
ahahah fair do's, but you would have been better off giving her the inactive account and just making it active. Just read that you're 16, ive just turned 17, and to not have snapchat at the age you're at is a little strange. In the end, it was your own mistake

Ye ik it's weird but to someone who uses it on regular this definitely won't apply but it seems kind of confusing and it's got to the point where I'm like it's way too late to start now
Reply 13
Original post by _billy
Then don't comment

I can if i want lol.
Reply 14
Original post by Foggel
I can if i want lol.

Funny
Reply 15
Thanks for the comments even the one that called me a nugget 😂 Just come to the realisation that I need to stop being wet and my mate might as well crack on with her
Reply 16
Original post by _billy
Funny

Haha?
Original post by _billy
Ok, me and my mate went out the other day and we spotted 3 girls who kept staring at us and there were only 3 of us as well. After locking eye contact and a few glances we got on the train and decided to sit behind them. There was a really fit girl and the other two were alright and I was telling my mate (a ****boy who talks to girls but never gets anything) he should ask her for her snap. Then i saw that they were laughing and telling each other to ask us something and the fit one turned around to me and asked for my snap and my number. This is when it gets confusing as I go to a all boys school so don't really talk to many girls and I haven't got snap because I'm a bit self conscious but not to the point where I think I'm ugly. So when she gave me her phone in notes I wrote down my mates snap who was like "use mine, use mine" in the hope I could just get my mate to say to her my snap isn't working can we just text, however my mate then asked for a one of the other girls snap and for some reason she gave him the girl who asked me snap. Anyway my mate who says was "oblivious" was texting the girl who clearly asked me but he said he thought it was the other one even though I told him the name of her. Then she goes to him on snap I wanted ur snap tbh when she clearly asked me. My mate told me this and said he's not gonna do anything and even though i rate that I still still kind of think he ruined things for me because I'm not lying and it sounds bent but she was giving me signals to the point where my mates were saying go get off with her after knowing her for like 20 mins. I've been fully mugged off and do I have a right to be pissed at my mate A's even though bough he didn't really do anything this is basically his fault. Will appreciate comments or advice down below

Paragraphs, you little ****. I lost so many brain cells trying to read the flipping thing.
Reply 18
Original post by Foggel
Haha?

Foggel I sense u are bored so why don't u just **** off and annoy someone else with ur pointless unfunny comments
Reply 19
Original post by gothai7
Paragraphs, you little ****. I lost so many brain cells trying to read the flipping thing.

Sorry mate 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending