?
Report 1 year ago
They see me trollin'... they hatin'...
Sahyun
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Remember, It starts off small and it ends up big... and no, not that. If you believe it will help you then I suppose it's cool. But it is your call whether you want to reduce it from there.

In other news:

Name:  live-brea-akyourownnews-comm-ewhite-house-ington-breaking-news-trump-declares-34020388.png
Views: 220
Size:  71.0 KB
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. I’m also a muslim girl who masturbates but I don’t use vibrators to do it. What do you mean that you have no choice? I’ve learnt to not make public threads like this if it especially isn’t on ISOC because people will convice you that you should just do it. Take a cold shower, get busy and sleep early. I’m also trying to stop it.

No choice in terms of I cannot have sex before marriage. This is the only
Option which seems "less haram"

I have tried, but most days my sex drive will rise to the ceiling 😂
Nouf.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You have a weird sense of humour because that wasn’t funny in the slightest...
Sorry 🙏🏻
Fallen_Angel_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is another way that society is so ****ed up. Too much socio-economic pressure on future career security but animalistic promotion of promiscuity. Its only time before people realise that marriage aint half bad.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
I could’ve sworn it’s not haram, only discouraged but honestly you’ll get too sexually frustrated without it so you might as well go for it. Masturbation has a few health benefits too so there’s that lol
Sahyun
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. I’m also a muslim girl who masturbates but I don’t use vibrators to do it. What do you mean that you have no choice? I’ve learnt to not make public threads like this if it especially isn’t on ISOC because people will convice you that you should just do it. Take a cold shower, get busy and sleep early. I’m also trying to stop it.
I don't believe ISOC are the pinnacle of Islamic knowledge. Unless they have credentials or authority which can back their opinion it will most likely be nothing but their own interpretation on the issue, whilst they handpick the verse or hadith without no collated study. In other words, ours and their opinion will be regarded on a similar level. I say this as a muzzie myself.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by BDho)
Thought you were 20?
That's not me lol

It's another person
Anonymous #1
g ik how hard it is, ive had girls throw themselves at me and want sex and to turn away is so difficult but you need to do it and im negl i do masturbate nd ik its bad but just control yourself, like you actually can, read surahs and avoid being alone when your horny additionally non muslims dont know how it is to be muslim so when they say 'just do it' they dont know what the repercussions are in our religion. its a test from god,you need to pass.
Agreed
username3025040
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Volibear)
Just do it. You only live one life.
The one thread you chose not to tag me in
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this
It’s not forbidden. Using a vibrator to masturbate is fine, go for it.
Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
It's not hurting anyone, so go for it. I'm sure plenty of other Muslims masturbate, regardless of what they say. People have needs.
marupe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a Muslim girl, now 24 I committed zina as a teenager and till this day I regret it. My advice would be just do whatever you need to but do not go onto having sex prior marriage
replying to your own thread, pretending to be someone else...sad
username4132270
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
It’s not forbidden.
Says who?
username4132270
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

You're asking a site filled with teenagers and adults most of whom would obviously encourage you to use such therefore increasing in sin. Your'e trying to avoid being punished, but at the same time asking those who are increasing the sin upon you. Yes you may have a high sex drive, the solution Allah has given is either two. Fast, or get married. Im sure you can fast if you cannot get married yet. Though you do you because at the end of the day, one can only advise and not force the teachings downs ones throat.
Anonymous #8
Report 1 year ago
No choice in terms of I cannot have sex before marriage. This is the only
Option which seems "less haram"

I have tried, but most days my sex drive will rise to the ceiling 😂
If you need some other form of release, my tounge is other worldly, I kid you not.
Luke5125
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Do what makes you happy (pun intended)
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Decipher)
You need God!! Just recite these words with me "Vibrators are the devils spawn" stick to real men
foolish nonsensical advice.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
dw about it im a muslim female and i do it
everyone has a test in life and will struggle with certian aspects of religion.
It is not a test. It is normal!
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username4132270)
Says who?
Me. And common sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (431)
58.8%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.46%
No- I want it (212)
28.92%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.82%

Watched Threads