Muslim and vibrators before marriage Watch

dboxer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Studentnewcastle)
I also do it with fingers because my sex drive is very high and I can’t have sex outside marriage
get married asap, tell your parents. What even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
dboxer
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this
get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
dboxer
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
dw about it im a muslim female and i do it
everyone has a test in life and will struggle with certian aspects of religion.
Do worry about it, you get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
dboxer
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi. I’m also a muslim girl who masturbates but I don’t use vibrators to do it. What do you mean that you have no choice? I’ve learnt to not make public threads like this if it especially isn’t on ISOC because people will convice you that you should just do it. Take a cold shower, get busy and sleep early. I’m also trying to stop it.
How you been getting on with that?
Earl of Tyrone
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this
Hi, mohamed

I occasionally use dildos as well despite the fact is haram and they even sometimes go in my *******. just go for it and if allah catches you just bang him in his face

wa'alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by dboxer)
get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
Silly advice. Do you think marriage automatically deals with your sex drive? Ridiculous! Are you even married? obviously not!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.08%
12.31%
12.43%
17.99%
23.31%
19.88%

Watched Threads