The Student Room Group

Is it far to catch 2 buses there and back to go to college?

This is an important question as I am not sure if it is as I chose a sixth form college (King Edwards IV) to go to which would be a journey that is distant and around 4 miles in journey.

There is also another college (Halesowen) which is distant as well but they do a free coach service, but it is allegedly not as good as King Ed’s.

However, there is one college that is at least a 30-35 minute walk away from where I live but I don’t know about it either as I feel like so many people from my school are going to it I think. I am doing A levels by they way. I’m really not sure and I am confused (even though I got placed in all 3 of them).

Also, the fact that my Mother will be moving out somewhere around these areas during the course does not help either as their distances will vary over time. Help please?
Reply 1
35 mins is the quickest it has ever taken me to get to school
Reply 2
You're lucky the way I see it. I live about 10 miles from my sixth form takes me just over an hour each way

Depends on who you ask. Imo it doesn't seem far just go where you think you'll work best.

It kind of worked out for me because I could do flashcards on the journey
I take 2 buses to and from college everyday.
It's not too bad
Original post by hals
You're lucky the way I see it. I live about 10 miles from my sixth form takes me just over an hour each way

Depends on who you ask. Imo it doesn't seem far just go where you think you'll work best.

It kind of worked out for me because I could do flashcards on the journey

It was be a little over an hour to get to the King Ed’s college though on the way which I think is much but I’m not sure

Quick Reply

Latest