The Student Room Group

im a muslim ask me anything

replies to all :smile:)
Why did you choose to follow this certain religious pathway?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sonny.jim

i was born a muslim and have led my life as a muslim :smile:

Religious indoctrination is hardly a choice :smile:.
Who do you think will win the World Cup?
Have you ever done the pilgramage to Saudi Arabia and Mecca?
Original post by Pure Water
Religious indoctrination is hardly a choice :smile:.

Absolutely, yet it's hardly fair to assume that every religious person is one as a result of this.
Absolutely, yet it's hardly fair to assume that every religious person is one as a result of this.

I wasn't implying that's the case, but it can be safely said that in most cases, that is the case!
I wasn't implying that's the case, but it can be safely said that in most cases, that is the case!

Of course, hard to disagree with that, but your comment was neither necessary nor helpful. I asked my question and I got my answer. I don't think there was any malicious intent behind it, but your comment came across as if I was wrong in asking such an open-ended question or that the question was silly in itself because we should all automatically assume that religious indoctrination is the reason for all young believers in today's society. I apologise for interpreting it in that way.
(edited 5 years ago)
Of course, hard to disagree with that, but your comment was neither necessary nor helpful. I asked my question and I got my answer. I don't think there was any malicious intent behind it, but your comment came across as if I was wrong in asking such an open-ended question or that the question was silly in itself because we should all automatically assume that religious indoctrination is the reason for all young believers in today's society. I apologise for interpreting it in that way.

You have a point so apologies if my comment came across that way :smile:
You have a point so apologies if my comment came across that way :smile:

It's fine! We're all friends here.
Do you think following a religion leads to a better quality of life?
why do we press the buttons on a remote harder, when the batteries are dead:colonhash:
How was your Eid ?
Do you belive non-Muslims can still lead a moral life and avoid hell.

Quick Reply

Latest