The Student Room Group

Civil service Customer resolution team UKVI

Hi all,

i am a total newbie to all this but just wondering if anyone was successful for this campaign which was run by manpower? I have been sent a provisional offer over a week ago but haven't heard anything since :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I’m the same!! I got a provisional offer and then they sent me a pension statement, a new starter declaration and a health questionnaire which I sent back over a week ago and I still haven’t heard anything back from them. I’ve heard it can take a long time though- have you heard anything yet?
Reply 2
Me too. Provisional offer received 08.06.18 and forms returned 12.06.18. Have heard nothing since.
Reply 3
I’ve heard it can take a long time for the pre employment checks but I’m just wondering how long exactly when we haven’t even had the forms to fill in for security clearance....
Reply 4
What position have you both had an offer for?
Reply 5
EO part time. What about you.
Reply 6
Full time EO. It doesn’t feel real at the minute- not until I can hand my notice in anyway. Someone I worked with was employed by the Home office in March 2018 and had his interview in March 2017!!
Reply 7
EO full time offer. I received an email on Monday to say that they are really busy atm and the pre employment checks will start soon but can take a few months and the next time we hear from them will be once the checks are completed
Reply 8
I’m hoping we will have a start date for sometime in September- it’s the only thing keeping me going in my current job and I get married in December so I would rather not want to start as late as November or December.
Reply 9
Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later. Really looking forward to starting but don't want to get my hopes up until the formal offer comes through. If I hear anything else I'll pop it on here
Hey, I've also had a provisional offer for an EO role. Anyone heard anything recently?
Reply 11
I haven't heard anything since sending off the pre-employment forms
I was sent the link to the portal for the DBS portal on the 9th July and filled it in the same day. It does say it can take 40 days though. If I hear back from them any sooner I’ll post on here
Reply 13
I've not had a link to the portal yet. Hopefully I'll get something through soon. I'm glad there has been some movement for people though
Reply 14
I still haven’t heard anything and was planning on emailing this week for an update, but they have sent me an email today saying pre employment checks still ongoing and not to contact them. Did anyone else receive this?
Reply 15
Just checked and I have received the same email as well
I also received this email- I wonder when they are actually going to open the resolution centre.
Reply 17
I wondered the same thing as I thought it might give us an idea of start dates but not been able to find anything online
Reply 18
Hi, has anyone had any further updates?

I’m still waiting too
Reply 19
Nope and still not had any email to fill in the security checks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending