Is Star is born the greatest showman of 2019?! Watch

Say My Name10
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
The Greatest Showman album is one of the best I have listened so far and I was very much addicted all the songs of the album esp This is me and the title track.

Now, I'm beginning to get addicted to the lead song of Star is Born movie which is called Shallow. Although they didn't release the full track yet but you can get a glimpse of it in the trailer. Omg!! Just watch how Lady Gaga's voice is so powerful and natural.

Watch the trailer here if you haven't seen it yet https://youtu.be/nSbzyEJ8X9E
canderson15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I've yet to listen to the track from the Star is Born movie, but I absolutely love The Greatest Showman.
Say My Name10
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by canderson15)
I've yet to listen to the track from the Star is Born movie, but I absolutely love The Greatest Showman.
They said that they will release the full version of the title track Star is born. Can't really wait
Toki the Dumdum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Say My Name10)
The Greatest Showman album is one of the best I have listened so far and I was very much addicted all the songs of the album esp This is me and the title track.

Now, I'm beginning to get addicted to the lead song of Star is Born movie which is called Shallow. Although they didn't release the full track yet but you can get a glimpse of it in the trailer. Omg!! Just watch how Lady Gaga's voice is so powerful and natural.

Watch the trailer here if you haven't seen it yet https://youtu.be/nSbzyEJ8X9E
Whole thing is out now. Listened to it too many times over the past day or two Think I'll have to make some time during the week to go see the film.
astroworld
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I hope Lady Gaga is nominated for an Oscar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%