The Student Room Group

Snapchat Maths Help!

Since I don’t really use this website and barely anyone replies to me, is there anyone good at maths that will add me on Snapchat so I could send you questions I am struggling with. It’s just more convenient I am first year Alevel , I’ve just got a question I’m struggling with now. Or I could create a group chat
Original post by Asa01
Since I don’t really use this website and barely anyone replies to me, is there anyone good at maths that will add me on Snapchat so I could send you questions I am struggling with. It’s just more convenient I am first year Alevel , I’ve just got a question I’m struggling with now. Or I could create a group chat

Maths questions on here are answered very quickly tbh.
Reply 2
Bump I’m in need of desperate help, about to lose my mind
Reply 3
Original post by zetamcfc
Maths questions on here are answered very quickly tbh.

It’s just that I rarely use TSR on my phone, something like Snapchat is a lot more convenient
Think it would be best if you just post your question on here.
Original post by Asa01

Usually, people respond quickly if you ask for help in the right place.
If you want help, you can add me and I can help (and it'll help me practise too!)
(SC: haseeb_jarral)
Original post by Asa01
It’s just that I rarely use TSR on my phone, something like Snapchat is a lot more convenient

I'd be happy to help occasionally, if you pm me I'll send you my snapchat
Reply 7
Thanks for understanding guys, I’m quite a beginner when it comes to TSR. Just message me and I’ll send you all my sc those who are willing to help
Reply 8
I’ll post the question now
Reply 9
BE9FAE0C-945C-4CCD-B1F4-21762649EFD3.jpeg
Reply 10
Part i and ii
Reply 11
Anyone

Quick Reply

Latest