Im black but really like white women..

Watch
69Tekashi69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need to be sent to shock therapy camp tbh. I feel really bad that Im not very much attracted to black women despite being black. Being a black guy who prefers white women is pretty much like being gay in the eyes of the black community. Am I just an uncle tom?
Other_Owl
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's the 2018 there is nothing wrong being in a inter-racial or same sex relationship.
username4044114
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ask yourself if the black community will be able to replace all the things the type of person your attracted can. If so then be an Uncle Tom. If not, learn to put yourself before others because if you aren’t happy then chances are you won’t be able to keep others happy. You can’t help who you are attracted too. So why should you have to suffer as a result? If someone else doesn’t like it then let them deal with it. Always remember a decision you make will have consequences. The black community your referring to may accept whomever you eventually choose as a partner. It may take a long time but they may come around. If they don’t maybe you shouldn’t be around people who will judge you for such a benign reason. Sorry for the long reply and I hope I’ve helped you in some way.
ShantelleLuis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yoohoo, I'm black, I'm here!! 🙃
Ihatemaths98
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m a black woman, there’s nothing wrong with liking white woman. The issue is only when black men who date white girls begin to slander black women. I have a white boyfriend but I’m with him because I love him, I see beauty in all races. Perhaps question if it a case of self hate? But don’t feel bad for liking white woman.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
#WhiteGirlLivesMatter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed