username2899906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What did you think of the exam? I found the questions so good. I did free time and holidays which were the best! I knew the words in the translations but not the word order so that was the worst part.
sonny.jim
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I agree. The translation was definitely the worst part of the exam! The questions were fine though. I did school and holidays.
username2899906
Rep:
?
(Original post by sonny.jim)
I agree. The translation was definitely the worst part of the exam! The questions were fine though. I did school and holidays.
I just want to know who did problems instead of holidays and tourism. I could have done problems but it would have been a whole lot of waffle.
sonny.jim
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Goldfish4343)
I just want to know who did problems instead of holidays and tourism. I could have done problems but it would have been a whole lot of waffle.
All my writing pieces are a load of waffle.
username2899906
Rep:
?
(Original post by sonny.jim)
All my writing pieces are a load of waffle.
Probably the same with me to be honest, but teenager problems would be the biggest piece of waffle ever.
sonny.jim
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Goldfish4343)
Probably the same with me to be honest, but teenager problems would be the biggest piece of waffle ever.
Agreed! Was this your last exam?
Y1_UniMaths
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I accidentally opened my booklet before the test started for a good 10-15 seconds wiping off the water I spilt on my page. It was obviously instinctive of me to do so and I didn’t even realise what I was doing until my friend told me : “John, what are you doing”. To which I replied: “Oh shit” and quickly closed my booklet before anyone else saw.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads