The Student Room Group

KCL Masters of Public Health

I was wondering if anyone has done this course and recommends it? I am trying to decide between London Met's Human Nutrition (Public Health/Sport), which looks really interesting and KCL's course
Hi Richap! It's so great to hear that you are looking to study at London Met. The Human Nutrition course is accredited by the Association for Nutrition and it will also give you some amazing opportunities. Did you know that we also have a state-of-the-art, £30 million Science Centre?

Something else to note is that in the most recent Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey, 95% of all 2017 graduates from this course were in work or further study within six months.

Let me know if I can help with any more questions that you might have.

Have a great day! :smile:

Hannah
Reply 2
Original post by London Metropolitan University
Hi Richap! It's so great to hear that you are looking to study at London Met. The Human Nutrition course is accredited by the Association for Nutrition and it will also give you some amazing opportunities. Did you know that we also have a state-of-the-art, £30 million Science Centre?

Something else to note is that in the most recent Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey, 95% of all 2017 graduates from this course were in work or further study within six months.

Let me know if I can help with any more questions that you might have.

Have a great day! :smile:

Hannah

Hi, I'm quite late here, but what are the career opportunities like after this course?

Quick Reply

Latest