The Student Room Group

I’m 18, going to uni and never been in a relationship or kissed anyone

I feel like this is normal at my school, like most people are just focusing on a levels and don’t have time for relationships. But Im worried people will make fun of me at uni, or that I won’t know what to do as I have no experience with guys. And also worried that I’ll be too busy at uni and then still be single after uni when I’m in my mid 20s. I’m quite shy, and I only have a couple close female friends, and one male friend but I’ve never felt attracted to anyone in that way. I just want to know if this is normal?
dont worry. i will solve that problem by being the first
Don’t worry. There are probably guys who won’t have been a relationship either. Don’t feel pressured into kissing a guy or something. Naturally, you will fall in love and end up in a relationship so no pressure.
Original post by Pure Water
Why would you wanna fall in love when you can fall in chocolate

Cause unlike love, chocolate dosen’t love you back.
don't worry. my sister had never been in any sort of relationship with a guy before uni or kissed anyone either, she found a boyfriend and has been with him for 3 years now
Reply 5
Get eccied out your mind and go clubbing and get laid
I was in the same position - got with a few guys in clubs during my second term then decided to let things happen when they happen, there's no point forcing anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending