The Student Room Group

Hamas stoop to a new low

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
I assume you mean 'prattling'? And even someone with the most basic of literary skills can read what one wrote.

sorry but I don't spend precious time on the I internet debating over an issue which has no solution. I'm assuming you do 😂
Reply 61
Original post by RickHendricks
sorry but I don't spend precious time on the I internet debating over an issue which has no solution. I'm assuming you do 😂

If you were capable of forming a coherent argument it might help. Darting from one disjointed 'insult' to the next simply belittles you i'm afraid old boy.
Original post by Silentrepenter52
So was she as a nurse meant to neglect her duty? She did not get into the middle of it. She was nursing her people. Carrying out her job.

She was also interviewed on camera admitting that she was there to act as a human shield, and there was a video of her throwing a smoke bomb on a different occasion (wearing different clothes).

She may have been treating people on the day after things got ugly, but she made it clear that she went there with different intentions. Smoke bombs and 'human shields' to help Hamas move positions.
Sometimes its justice, with truth following, then due process and the rule of law.
Original post by simon_g
truth is a first victim in every conflict

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending