Want more information about this university?
scari15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What would be the timetable for a full-time Midwifery undergrad course in Kingston Uni starting Sept 2018? I just need to get a rough idea about the hours and days as I need to start planning childcare.
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by scari15)
What would be the timetable for a full-time Midwifery undergrad course in Kingston Uni starting Sept 2018? I just need to get a rough idea about the hours and days as I need to start planning childcare.
Hi,
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergrad...rse/midwifery/ here is the link to your course page. On here in contact information, if you ring/ email them they can give you a good idea.
Emily- student ambassador
midwife101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by scari15)
Hello there !!I am a student midwife at Kingston/St George’s Uni! So basically the timetable for uni block is Monday to Friday 10-4. Most of our time we are at George’s. However Wednesday is a half day finishing at 12. Most of the time you’ll be on placement though so you will need to be flexible with childcare as you could be working a range of shifts and nights. You will normally get your Rota about a month in advance for this to be able to sort out childcare. I recommend getting some good support in place! Best of luck! If you have any more questions feel free to message me! Hope to see you in Sept x
scari15
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by midwife101)
Hello there !!I am a student midwife at Kingston/St George’s Uni! So basically the timetable for uni block is Monday to Friday 10-4. Most of our time we are at George’s. However Wednesday is a half day finishing at 12. Most of the time you’ll be on placement though so you will need to be flexible with childcare as you could be working a range of shifts and nights. You will normally get your Rota about a month in advance for this to be able to sort out childcare. I recommend getting some good support in place! Best of luck! If you have any more questions feel free to message me! Hope to see you in Sept x
Hi, thanks for your reply. During uni weeks is it always 10-4 mon-fri? Also, how soon would I start placement? What’s the timetable for placements like and how many days a week? Sorry for so many questions! Just want to get a better idea about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (42)
18.34%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (66)
28.82%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (86)
37.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
12.66%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.62%

Watched Threads