What's all this 'Men are Trash' stuff? Watch

itadakimasusoike
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Why is this becoming regulated?
Isn't this generalisation what caused people to call all muslims terrorists, and all black people dangerous criminals?
noonelikesu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
because men are ngl
Desmond Leah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's just some nonsense from ignorant people.
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by noonelikesu)
because men are ngl
does it seem fair to you if I were to say black people are criminals?
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's the typical go to statement for a women when she gets dumped
noonelikesu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by itadakimasusoike)
does it seem fair to you if I were to say black people are criminals?
yeah
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by as125)
would it seem fair if men starting saying 'women are trash' if they get dumped by a woman?
Wooord
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Most women that say “all men are trash” don’t really mean it. Of course they know that not every man is a ****. It’s just a stupid trend
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ikhan1)
Most women that say “all men are trash” don’t really mean it. Of course they know that not every man is a ****. It’s just a stupid trend
so women say men are trash when their feelings are hurt but then use such a generalising and demoralising statement, knowing it hurts other people's feelings
LostChip1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its the FEMINISTS there angry because nobody listens to them.

Bless them hopefully someone, somewhere will one day care about the feelings of a feminist (but it won't be me).
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by itadakimasusoike)
would it seem fair if men starting saying 'women are trash' if they get dumped by a woman?
Well no because I don't think most men are not that sensitive like women are

Idk, I personally couldn't care, if I was in a scenario where I've got dumped (btw ehem never happened to a badass mofoker like me) I'd just be like "meh.. it is what it is" yk, not go on and say "Ahhh man all women are trash, they suck, I hate humanity" and all those mad ones some women go on....

like you just feel like saying to some of them........

Spoiler:
Show

Cereidee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its just a lil jokey joke. it's not that deep.
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by LostChip1)
its the FEMINISTS there angry because nobody listens to them.

Bless them hopefully someone, somewhere will one day care about the feelings of a feminist (but it won't be me).
careful, youre generalising as well
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cereidee)
its just a lil jokey joke. it's not that deep.
nah homie women had a march in my area today. its been blown out of proportion. i was in my car and a bunch of them were pointing at me like I killed their children. These people do not like men and its weird
i cAnT tHinK
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I find it easier to explain when talking about LGB people and straight people (as I'm lesbian) but the same logic can be applied. When someone who's LGB says that straight people are the worst it comes from trying to love themselves for who they are; except they took it too far and demonized another group of people instead.

I assume it comes from a similar place for women saying that about men. They've tried to accept and love themselves but accidentally lost the meaning behind it and insulted another group instead. I assume that's where it comes from(?), but even with a good intention it doesn't make it okay.
Kian Stevens
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There are two types of people who say 'all men are trash':
  • The militant feminists who genuinely do have some irrational fear of all male lifeforms - these types of people will never get a man in their entire lives funnily enough, and tend to be sexually frustrated because no man wants them either,
  • The teenage girls who think they 'slay erryday queen', and 'need no man to make them happy', because their dads left them when they were little - these types of people typically share unfunny 'memes' which say things like 'all men are trash' etc, from egoistical teenage girl oriented Facebook groups like 'Sassy Queen'.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s ********.
Elise213
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by as125)
It's unbelievable how you think that's the only reason. There's bigger things happening to women other than being dumped.
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kian Stevens)
There are two types of people who say 'all men are trash':
  • The militant feminists who genuinely do have some irrational fear of all male lifeforms - these types of people will never get a man in their entire lives funnily enough, and,
  • The teenage girls who think they 'slay erryday queen', and 'need no man to make them happy', because their dads left them when they were little - these types of people typically share unfunny 'memes' which say things like 'all men are trash' etc, from egoistical Facebook groups like 'Sassy Queen'.
haha you made me laugh
itadakimasusoike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elise213)
It's unbelievable how you think that's the only reason. There's bigger things happening to women other than being dumped.
and you justify this by calling all men trash?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (131)
24.3%
Pop (125)