The Student Room Group
Reply 1
bump
Original post by badmathkid
Does anyone have the Statistics & Mechanics and/or Pure Maths Edexcel Pearson textbook(s)? If so, can someone message me their online edition code in the inside of the front page?

Thank you!

I do the new maths but what textbook do you mean?
Reply 3
Original post by Shadowdraconis
I do the new maths but what textbook do you mean?

The new Pearson ones. I've attached a Year 2 Pure book and Year 1 Stats and Mechanics book for you to see. Thank for the reply.
The new Pearson ones. I've attached a Year 2 Pure book and Year 1 Stats and Mechanics book for you to see. Thank for the reply.

Soz bro I don't have any of those ones 😐
Does anyone have the Statistics & Mechanics and/or Pure Maths Edexcel Pearson textbook(s)? If so, can someone message me their online edition code in the inside of the front page?

Thank you!

I have those books but I have used the codes
Reply 6
Soz bro I don't have any of those ones 😐

No problem, would any of your friends or anyone you know studying maths have it? I don't want a bad start for A2 :colonhash:
Reply 7
Original post by L0renna
I have those books but I have used the codes

Oh no :frown:
Do you know anyone that also has these books and hasn't used them? Thanks anyway :smile:
No problem, would any of your friends or anyone you know studying maths have it? I don't want a bad start for A2 :colonhash:

Nope sorry! Tbh if they did I'd be borrowing their code rn to revise for my internal exam next week. 😭
Reply 9
Nope sorry! Tbh if they did I'd be borrowing their code rn to revise for my internal exam next week. 😭

Crap sorry! I have the Year 1 books and would lend them to you if the code could be used more than once. All the best! :u:

Latest