The Student Room Group

TSR Chess Challenge

To join the TSR Chess Challenge, simply tag in the player you want to challenge, and when you're both able to play, create a challenge using Lichess. Post the result here when the game has finished!

If there's enough interest, I'll create a tournament, so please also post if you'd want to join that :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
👀👀👀👀👀
@CheeseIsVeg we have to do this!:gah:
(edited 5 years ago)
I'd be interested in joining
Original post by 04MR17
@CheeseIsVeg we have to do this!:gah:

um
ok :hide:

brilliant

u need to join this too :ahee: :awesome:
I'll join
Reply 6
I wanna join 😁
Reply 7
I’m amazing at chess. :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
um
ok :hide:

u need to join this too :ahee: :awesome:

:awesome: sure
Awesome stuff! :colone:

If you want to be entered into the TSR Tournament, please post here by Friday! If you just want to play casual games, then you can challenge people in here as normal :smile:
https://lichess.org/hCLDuhSF open game, just let me know who you are xD
read this as cress and thought tsr was having a pot plant competition :getmecoat:
Reply 12
https://lichess.org/hCLDuhSF open game, just let me know who you are xD

GG, still kicking myself over that blunder :biggrin:
Original post by LM247
GG, still kicking myself over that blunder :biggrin:

:tongue: gg! maybe another tmr?
You have today and tomorrow left to register interest in the first TSR Chess Tournament folks! If you've already entered, please do tag anyone you think might be interested :biggrin:
who wants to v.s. me?
i am interested in the tournament
Reply 17
i want to join
Hey all,

So the tournament begins... the brackets for each stage are shown below; because of the numbers, some of you will play an extra game to allow for a bracket style competition to work. The lineups for the first games are below!

Essentially this means the first games are as follows:
- Rigel vs CheeseIsVeg
- Pizza32 vs BlueberryRiver
- Tiwa101 vs 04MR17

Games should be played on lichess, and are to be completed by the 16th July! The next lineups will be announced then, or possibly earlier if all three games are completed.

Please post your results here at the end of the game and tag me in a post saying who won. If you no longer wish to take part, or if you've already expressed interest and have been missed, please let me know tonight so I can readjust the brackets :biggrin:

Spoiler

I don't have any friends in this site, anyone still wanna play?

Quick Reply