The Student Room Group

My friend likes this guy and I kinda like him too

(edited 5 years ago)
Well, I would say you should sit this one out. There are plenty of guys you can have some fun with, it doesn't necessarily have to be your friend's crush. Let her be infatuated with him, sooner or later she'll see the real him but I would say that ruining a friendship over a f***boy isn't worth it.
Reply 2
I definitely wouldn't do anything with him at her party, that seems like a proper **** move. Imagine sabotaging a friendship over a "****boy" lol.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I would say you should sit this one out. There are plenty of guys you can have some fun with, it doesn't necessarily have to be your friend's crush. Let her be infatuated with him, sooner or later she'll see the real him but I would say that ruining a friendship over a f***boy isn't worth it.

Thank you for this answer, you’re right, I just find it confusing cause my best friend is saying things like “if he goes for you, go for it but don’t come up to him” and others say “stay away” and I’m just scared I’ll do something stupid.
Do not doing anything with a guy like that. 2 weeks after the party, you’re going to probably get pregnant and he will do very little to support the baby 🙁
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Wikia
I definitely wouldn't do anything with him at her party, that seems like a proper **** move. Imagine sabotaging a friendship over a "****boy" lol.

Yeah, you’re right.
Reply 6
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
Do not doing anything with a guy like that. 2 weeks after the party, you’re going to probably going to get pregnant and he will do very little to support the baby 🙁

That might be a bit extreme, because that’s something I would not do and my friends wouldn’t let me, but I see your point.
how is he an fboy
Reply 8
Well, the party happened and right at the end I shared a peck with him but that’s it and he actually made out with her and did other stuff :wink: so I’m happy for her but unfortunately he thought nothing of it which is sad and disappointing for her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending