The Student Room Group

Westfield London vs Westfield Stratford

Which you'd prefer to go?
London, plus I love Shepherds Bush
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't really like either because I usually hang around Central London. I don't see why people don't take an extra five minutes on their at least 30 min journey to go to the centre. But I place the West over the East because I avoid East London more than a Cockroach.
London cos I live in West London. Only been Stratford like twice but I seemed better negl
Both of them are Westfield London.

I prefer Westfield Shepard’s Bush because it’s closer to me
Stratford, it’s got more variety for those who can’t afford designer things.
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
Stratford, it’s got more variety for those who can’t afford designer things.

I think Westfield London also has places to loiter around outside too.
Original post by whatsprogressive
I think Westfield London also has places to loiter around outside too.

I wouldn’t know, I’ve not been there in a while. I remember being 16 and being disappointed that Westfield London had no Mcdonalds, Primark or bubble tea.
Original post by Abcdefghijk123
I wouldn’t know, I’ve not been there in a while. I remember being 16 and being disappointed that Westfield London had no Mcdonalds, Primark or bubble tea.

I've love bubble tea actually. But MCD and Primark is a little bit too much for me. MCD is like what you give to some in order to kill them.
Original post by whatsprogressive
I've love bubble tea actually. But MCD and Primark is a little bit too much for me. MCD is like what you give to some in order to kill them.

I feel the same way, I used to love those two places when I was younger, now I don’t really care about them.

Quick Reply

Latest