Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm just so sick and tired of my friends and close family joking about me not being able to cook. There's two reasons they go by, first one being, obviously, for my own benefit, which I totally agree with. Second one being YOU ARE A GIRL YOU 'MUST' KNOW HOW TO COOK.

Im so sick of this I get mad every single time one of my family says 'but youre a giiiirl'
Coz of this attitude towards me, I want to learn how to cook less every single day.

I just hope there are people out there who understand how I feel.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm just so sick and tired of my friends and close family joking about me not being able to cook. There's two reasons they go by, first one being, obviously, for my own benefit, which I totally agree with. Second one being YOU ARE A GIRL YOU 'MUST' KNOW HOW TO COOK.

Im so sick of this I get mad every single time one of my family says 'but youre a giiiirl'
Coz of this attitude towards me, I want to learn how to cook less every single day.

I just hope there are people out there who understand how I feel.
Plenty of girls cant cook.
Just ignore them.
It is fun learning though and when you are a stydent it is to your benefit if you know how.
Not something worth getting wound up about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads