The Student Room Group

He rejected me but shows signs of liking me? Advice?

I told my crush I liked him and he said he didn’t like me like that and still wanted to be friends. However, he displayed multiple actions and behaviours that shows he likes me. It’s all a confusing situation. Help is appreciated
Reply 1
Can you order me some food please
Send him nudes and maybe he will change his mind
Have respect for yourself. You made the brave move of asking, he said no. Now accept that response for life. There’s billions of other men out there - go and find one who likes you. Ignore his mixed signals. You deserve more than mixed signals. X
*cough player *cough
Original post by TheAlchemistress
*cough player *cough

Umm... how?
Original post by SixthAge
Umm... how?

Well, if a guy is saying that and then shows signs he likes you. He is just messing around to be honest. I’ve been through it so I know it well. Guy can’t even figure out his own feelings, in the end you will get tired because the guy is just confusing.
(edited 5 years ago)
Well, if a guy is saying that and then shows signs he likes you. He is just messing around to be honest. I’ve been through it so I know it well. Guy can’t even figure out his own feelings, in the end you will get tired because the guy is just confusing.

Aah so it's completely the guy's fault? Of course it is. Spoken like a true female
Original post by SixthAge
Aah so it's completely the guy's fault? Of course it is. Spoken like a true female

You’re not even OP. I didn’t say it’s the guys fault, in my experience it is. It might differ for other people.
You’re not even OP. I didn’t say it’s the guys fault, in my experience it is. It might differ for other people.

Fair enough. I'm sure it does differ for other people.
Also fair play to OP for asking a guy out. We need more girls like you.
Original post by Frankim06
I told my crush I liked him and he said he didn’t like me like that and still wanted to be friends. However, he displayed multiple actions and behaviours that shows he likes me. It’s all a confusing situation. Help is appreciated

Are you sure its mixed signals and not him just being... friendly?
Props to you for having the courage to ask him out. My advice is to try and not enable any 'mixed signals' behaviour.

Not saying it is but what if it's all in your head?
Reply 13
It’s possible he’s just being friendly and you’re mistaking the signs. If you made a move and he rejected you, then he probably doesn’t like you in that way. Otherwise, he would have jumped at the chance. He might be a flirty person?
Original post by johnny.snow
Not saying it is but what if it's all in your head?

Nah.
may be he is trying not to loose your friendship,thats is the reason he is still talking to u.. and you said you somewhat feel he is liking you I would say it's just your feeling since u like him
Reply 16
Original post by ZuluK
It’s possible he’s just being friendly and you’re mistaking the signs. If you made a move and he rejected you, then he probably doesn’t like you in that way. Otherwise, he would have jumped at the chance. He might be a flirty person?

But in class he always stares at me and jumps at any chance to sit with me even when he has multiple friends.
Even I told my crush that I liked him but he said "you're an amazing person and I want to be your close friend but I'm so sorry I'm not good enough for you" he hugged me and after a month he bought a gift for me. I was rejected but I still gets the signs that he likes me
That sounds confusing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending