The Student Room Group

Priest who hit baby suspended

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5875197/French-Catholic-priest-89-suspended-slapping-baby-baptisim-ceremony-Champeaux.html

Parents showed complete irresponsibility in the situation. A shocked face expression does not do it. Proportionate punishment for that old fart there and then to be caught on camera.
Reply 1
What does his prick have to do with it? As a Catholic priest he probably has molested kids with it, but just going by the video he needs to not do any more baptisms and the parents need to learn to protect their child. The mum couldn't really do much as she was supporting her son's weight while the priest was grabbing his head, but the dad should have stepped in a lot sooner threatening to knock the priest out if he didn't let go.
The Catholic Church may cover up child rape for their pedophile priests, but at least they will punish physical assault if it goes viral and gives them bad PR.
Reply 3
I agree

The parents were just watching like they were witnessing a thrilling ending to a netflix tv series

Not to go into detail but if that was my child I would have went apesh*t, that priest would not be in a good condition after
So ridiculous that it looks like dementia to me.
Maybe he should have cut off his foreskin and sucked the babies penis afterwards

Its called Brit milah
Reply 6
His parent should have punched the priest
Reply 7
Original post by simon_g
His parent should have punched the priest

Young men get killed with one punch, the priest is over 80 years old. He would fall into pieces and the parent would be thrown into jail. It wouldn't be a proportionate punishment for physical abuse of a child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending